- The weather: Sardinia enjoys a mild Mediterranean weather that allows comfortable cycling all year round.
- Beaches: With over 1800km of unspoilt pristine coastline, Sardinia will leave you breathless. Whether you like to sit on the warm sand and exfoliate, or swim in the azure sea, Sardinia is the place to be.
- The roads are perfect for cycling: Chilometers of coastline with no human settlement and absence of motorized traffic on roads, forests of mediterranean vegetation, the mines abandoned buildings absorbed by the nature.
- Culture and History: Sardinia is filled with a beautiful mysterious culture. There are over 2000 ancient Nuraghi (stone huts) still standing, an ode to the strength of the Sardinian people.
- Food is one of the highlights of Sardinia. There are many things you should sample at mealtimes, but for appetisers we especially recommend the many local meats, cheeses, octopus, seafood and the unforgettable bottarga di muggine from Cabras.