- The geological conformation of the territory, partly flat and partly hilly, makes the area easy to explore at a leisurely pace.
- The Variety of landscapes: from the Murgia Plateau riddled with holes and ravines, to the rolling hills of Itria Valley and its dry-stone walls, vineyard, almond and olive groves.
- Stunning coastline: With its 800 km of coastline, Sea lovers have multiple options in Apulia . The Ionian and the Adriatic have crafted a variety of different shores, with steep cliffs overlooking colorful sea bottoms and golden beaches sloping into crystal clear waters.
- A UNESCO World Heritage site: A great number of different cultures have left their traces throughout Apulia, scattered all over the region next to the imposing monumentality of the castles and cathedrals which have made this area famous across the world.
- Wine and Gastronomy: Its food and wine are an explosion of exceptional flavors. The secret is in the ingredients, all genuine and locally grown, which give rise to superb extra virgin olive oil and exquisite wines.