- Diversity in Landscape: outstretched vineyards, towering castles, crystal clear lakes, historic, medieval castles and warm alpine backdrops will absolutely inspire you to fall in love with the region.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Architecture and royal residences of Savoy in Turin, Langhe, Monferrato and Asti wine regions which include the castle of Grinzane Cavour, Ancient prehistoric pile dwellings in and around the Alps.
- The Truffle Trail: The most aromatic, expensive and highly addictive truffles in the world come from the hills and woods of the Langhe, especially from Alba, where The International White Truffle Festival is held every year, October through November.
- Food: Europeans have known for hundreds of years what a culinary epicenter Piedmont is, The region has one of the highest concentrations of Michelin restaurants in all of Europe and is the birthplace and worldwide headquarters of the Slow Food Movement in Bra.
- Wine Production: Piedmont produces some of the top wines in the world: Barolo, Barbera and Nebbiolo, just to mention a few. With literally thousands of wineries in the region, it is almost impossible not to find a company that produces a wine that you will fall in love with.